Batman: Arkham Asylum PS3 DLC Executable patcher 1.0

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      Unpack the archive, then use the tool to patch two game files as guided.
      This unlocks all resolutions and removes the pillarboxing (black bars).
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By darius1911
      There's a little reported bug with the GOTY version on steam that causes some DX11 point lights to not blend correctly and show their polygonal edges.
      Here's the steam thread with the fix:
      https://steamcommunity.com/app/200260/discussions/0/810939350937769623/?ctp=2
      And the fix itself in a google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60dyrffWO_PNU50N0h3bE9fZkk/view?usp=sharing
      Visually the issue is very noticeable when looking at Tyger helicopter searchlights and the first room in the museum with the TVs pointed at Batman, they look like giant polygonal shapes that brighten anything within or behind them from your POV.
      The fix replaces two shader files that were sourced from the original GFWL release, the steam version's ones are the culprit. If someone could archive these and add a link and description on the wiki page that would be great.
      Unrelated, but I was trying to post this on the arkham city discussion page but captcha kept on resetting after pressing add topic, sorry I just made the account to try to put it on there so if I did something wrong my mistake.
    • By Rose
      These solutions for 2560x1080, 3440x1440, 32:9, 5:4 and 16:10 resolutions will remove black bars from the game. Pre-rendered cutscenes, subtitles and some of the UI elements will be stretched.
      Unpack the applicable archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw if required.
      If using the trainer, make sure the game is launched before it. After applying the fixes with the hotkeys, change the display mode to fullscreen or borderless and apply. If using the patcher with the Steam version, unpack the game executable with Steamless first, rename it back, then patch. Tested the latest EGS and Steam versions mainly at 2560x1080, 3440x1440 and 3840x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip, then patch the main game exe with the tool.
      This will remove the letterboxing (black bars) from the game, resulting in more vertical FOV than ever before. There will be some vertical stretching of the menu and subtitles.

If you have the game on Steam, you will first need to adapt and follow the first steps of my DQB2 guide in order to apply the patcher. Such are the rules!
      Support with a donation.
    • By Rose
      The tiny patcher can be used to remove black bars from the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions.
      Follow the instructions within the tool to patch the specified game file.
        If necessary, any resolution can be set in   %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Weappy\Rebel Cops\Settings.xml (open in Notepad) Tested the latest GOG version briefly at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080. The menu cursor disappeared at the triple monitor resolution.

You can buy me a coffee here.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 299 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online