4 Screenshots

About This File

Comes with a RAR file, which includes antzextremeracing.exe binaries for 5:4, 15:9, 16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9 and 25:16 aspect ratios.

Instructions:
- Extract the executable that corresponds to the aspect ratio you want to use, to the root game folder, replacing any original files.

- Use dgVoodoo to force a resolution that matches the aspect ratio you chose from the fix.

Credits go to: AuToMaNiAk005 (Creator of Widescreen Fix)

Password: pcgw

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

According to PeaZip, the .rar folder seems to be password-protected for some reason when I try to unpack it: 

image.png.4f9125a2f4864dc8574ad5f69c38780a.png

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By AlphaYellow
      This is a patch meant to fix the lack of widescreen/ultrawide/superwide/multimonitor support and allowing different FOVs for the different resolutions. It also supports nGlide and dgVoodoo as Glide wrappers. This patch only works with a No-CD patched MaiDFXvr_bleu.exe, since the original EXE + ICD combination is encrypted using the SafeDisc copy protection.
      More information is provided in the Readme file inside the ZIP file.
      Credits go to: lk19
      Password: pcgw
    • By k4sh
      This Flawless Widescreen script is intended to fix in game FOV.
      First, download and install Flawless widescreen.
      Then, unzip this archive to the FWS directory.
      Run FWS.
      Run the game, and adjust the fix slider in FWS.
      Photo mode FOV will be overrided.
    • By k4sh
      This Flawless Widescreen script is intended to fix in game FOV for cinematics, puzzle ...
      First, download and install Flawless widescreen.
      Then, unzip this archive to the FWS directory.
      Run FWS.
      Run the game, load your savegame and adjust the fix slider in FWS.
      Be sure to set the FOV to vertical in game as this fixed has been made to work with it only.
      In game vertical FOV and FWS FOV slider are added.
    • By Rose
      The two-part solution allows to remove the black bars from the gameplay at 21:9 and 32:9 resolutions.
      Download and unpack the archive corresponding to your aspect ratio Run the patcher and target the file as instructed. Copy all the contents of the included folder to the main game folder (\Blasphemous\) Expect some minor visual glitches. Make sure to store and share your save files right away if you run into anything game-breaking. Keep in mind that instances of softlocks were reported before the mod existed, but I am open to investigating any major issues as long as I have your save files.

Tested on the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, 3440x1440 and 3840x1080 for a few hours. Additionally tested on the latest Steam version at 3840x1600 (Scale mode).

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By AlphaYellow
      I made this RAR file, which includes MummyPC.exe binaries for 15:9, 16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9, 32:10, 3x15:9, 3x16:10 and 3x16:9 aspect ratios.
      Instructions:
      - Extract the executable that corresponds to the aspect ratio you want to use, to the root game folder, replacing any original files.
      - Select a resolution in the game launcher that matches the aspect ratio you chose from the fix.
      Password: pcgw
      Currently only the following versions are supported: English
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)