Forza Horizon 5 Ray Tracing Cheat Engine Table Windows Store 1.0.0

About This File

The first time you load up this cheat engine table while the game is running may not work correctly. Just restart the game, try again, and it should work.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

42 minutes ago, kenatsu04 said:

works perfectly

you on last update? mine quit working after the last update today, wont find the address

Share this comment

49 minutes ago, rorocustoms said:

you on last update? mine quit working after the last update today, wont find the address

gotta edit it real quick, posted " doesn't wok anymore " at first lol but went to  autoshop and seemed to be working so I came here to *sleekly* edit it and now i have to do the complete opposite

Share this comment

52 minutes ago, rorocustoms said:

moral of the story is that no it does not work anymore

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, kenatsu04 said:

moral of the story is that no it does not work anymore

lol yeah, works on the shop but not out anymore, seems like the update might have changed where it pulls the code, hope it gets updated, my photographs don't look the same lol

Share this comment

The main portion of the mod works but Cheat Engine is not letting me check any more boxes. I am using the Xbox version of Forza Horizon 5 (Windows Store) with the FH5_RT_UWP.CT file. 

The options in the red box wont let me check it just gives me a windows error sound.

fh5 rt error.png

Share this comment

On 11/23/2021 at 5:29 PM, pacowito said:

The main portion of the mod works but Cheat Engine is not letting me check any more boxes. I am using the Xbox version of Forza Horizon 5 (Windows Store) with the FH5_RT_UWP.CT file. 

The options in the red box wont let me check it just gives me a windows error sound.

fh5 rt error.png

even if the main mod is checked it's not working after the new patch

Share this comment

I really do hope we can get this fixed again. Following the directions of from the original DF Discord user I was still able to get the mod to work manually (even after the patch), but it's much more of a headache than this method was and also only seems to work rather randomly.

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, lifterpuller said:

I really do hope we can get this fixed again. Following the directions of from the original DF Discord user I was still able to get the mod to work manually (even after the patch), but it's much more of a headache than this method was and also only seems to work rather randomly.

Ooo, can you please link/tell me how to manually get it working again? I would really appriciate

Share this comment

8 minutes ago, rx7rift said:

Ooo, can you please link/tell me how to manually get it working again? I would really appriciate

This was the original guide posted to the Discord back at the beginning of November. I've included the array of byte in the title of the video, but copying it directly from the original post:

00 00 48 43 00 00 48 42 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

You'll need to ensure you have the "browse region" window at around the same width as well so that the "2nd row" is actually the proper 2nd row and the window size isn't screwing with it.

I can attest that I DID get this method to work last week one time, but even trying it several times this morning I have trouble with it. Even when it was originally posted, I was having issues with it and the original poster of the guide wasn't sure what I could've been doing wrong. It was just a crapshoot whether it would work every time I loaded the game.

This particular mod fixed it and perfected it with the extra features like multiple bounces and whatnot, which this doesn't do—it's simply the RT enabler. If there's any info I can provide to get this mod working again, please let me know.

Share this comment

Just tried it this morning with the new update and (luckily) it worked first time. Not sure if it's easier to do again or if it'll just be these rare occasions again.

StillWorking.PNG

Share this comment