tested it and it works fine for me

if needed test out if you need to incase of any faults

drag and drop into crazy taxi 3 folder

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

now packaged as a .zip file

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, I put XInput1_3.dll and XInputPlus.ini in the game folder but the triggers are still not working.

My gamepad is the official Wireless X360.

Did I miss some process?

Share this comment

i'll have a check with the files when I get home. see what I can do. it's has been a while since I checked the files.

the controller I set up the xinput stuff for was an official xbox one wireless controller which also runs on xInput like the official X360 controller. I have the controller and console but not a wired charger nor adapter. like I said I'll see what I can do when I get home because I'm pretty busy right now. I do apologise.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, shenmue is life said:

Hi, I put XInput1_3.dll and XInputPlus.ini in the game folder but the triggers are still not working.

Did I miss some process?

it appears that all the files have been made separate which I don't remember putting them on the website as single files. really it should be packed in as a .zip file but installing them on this page separate and then putting them in the games folder should do the trick.

I think I put it in my OneDrive as a .zip package. it's probably been changed by someone else when this package was fully brought to this website. I'll see if I can update this in WinRAR as a package later on.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, shenmue is life said:

Did I miss some process?

Make sure all the files in this package are in the folder so that it tricks the game into thinking you are using a Dinput controller.

just remember the triggers are not analog but the analog stick will be. the controls can be binded to whatever you want in the CT3config.exe without crashing and should then work ingame.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, shenmue is life said:

Did I miss some process?

Package has been updated. Hope this makes it easier for you as well as the rest of the players here.

Share this comment

Thank you for your time.

When I put all the files in the game folder, problem get worse as nothing works. The gamepad apart triggers works if I put alone either Dinput files or XInput files in the folder.

To be clear, in CT3config.exe, nothing happens when I press triggers. All the other buttons works.

The default game config use "UP" and "DOWN" as analog feature.

Maybe if I swap RB and LB for UP and DOWN in the XinputPlus.ini, I could make the triggers working but I failed so far.

Share this comment

So I decided to use JoyToKey as workaround.

Create new profile, config trigger buttons (normally button 11 and 12) as down and up arrows.

I don't know if it's truly analogic but I cannot find better solution atm.

Share this comment

15 hours ago, shenmue is life said:

Thank you for your time.

When I put all the files in the game folder, problem get worse as nothing works. The gamepad apart triggers works if I put alone either Dinput files or XInput files in the folder.

To be clear, in CT3config.exe, nothing happens when I press triggers. All the other buttons works.

The default game config use "UP" and "DOWN" as analog feature.

Maybe if I swap RB and LB for UP and DOWN in the XinputPlus.ini, I could make the triggers working but I failed so far.

ok that's fine. thanks for letting me know about this xinput fix. I might do something like an update for the xbox 360 controller in the future when I get a wired adapter since I'm using the Xbox one wireless version of the adapter. i'll see what I can do. I do have other things to sort out as well like needing to replace my 6 years old gaming pc. so i'll see if I can come across an official x360 controller charger and sort it out that way.

Share this comment