• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Crucially Ultrawide
      *Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw' 
      This patch removes the black bars during cutscenes for ultrawide users.
      Simply locate the 'witcher3.exe' file and hit apply. Next time you're in a cutscene the black bars should be gone.  
      Just let me know if the patch isn't working for you, I'll try to fix it. 
    • By scottvordem
      This is an official patch made by Cyan. Uploaded here to make it easier to find since this was only posted in a forum.
      As of December 29 2020, This is still newer than the gog and steam versions.
      ==Original Description==

• By Crucially Ultrawide
      Made a patcher for Ashen that corrects FOV for 21:9 and 32:9 users. 
      Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate Ashen-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 
    • By Crucially Ultrawide
      Turned the fix from Code Vein's PCGW's hex editing ultrawide guide into a patcher. I don't take credit for the actual hex-editing work. All I did was correct the FOV and implement the hex edits from the ultrawide guide into a patcher so it's easier to apply for those who don't want to hex edit things themselves. 
      In-short this patch removes the black pillars from cutscenes and corrects the field of view for 21x9 and 32x9.
      Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate CodeVein-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 322 Guests (See full list)