1. Rose

Rose

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The tool for the Microsoft Store / Game Pass version of the game removes the black bars appearing at 21:9 and wider resolutions.
      Download the archive and unpack it using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the hotkey to enable the fix. Press Alt+Enter in the game twice or switch Fullscreen off and on to apply it. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Game Pass version at 2560x1080, though the solution is not specific to any aspect ratio.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

• By Rose
      The tool adjusts the field of view of the game to address the decrease affecting 21:9 and wider resolutions, vertically matching each scene to that of 16:9. It also removes the black bars from the menu screens and the cutscenes (prominent at 32:9 and wider). Lastly, it allows to manually modify the field of view in real time.
      Download the archive and unpack it using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the keys as instructed to remove the black bars, fix the FOV, or adjust it in real time. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Inspired in part by killer-m's work.
      Tested the latest Game Pass version at 2560x1080 and briefly at 3840x1080.

• By Rose
      The tool fixes the field of view decrease affecting the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions, matching the vertical FOV of each scene to that of 16:9.
      It also allows to manually adjust the FOV at any resolution in real time.
      Download the archive and unpack it using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the keys as instructed to fix the FOV or adjust it in real time. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Game Pass version at 2560x1080 and briefly at 5760x1080.

• By Rose
      Compared to the existing solutions from WSGF made to remove the black bars appearing in the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions, this tool perfectly matches the vertical field of view of each scene to that of 16:9, also allowing to see and adjust the current FOV in real time.
      Download the archive and unpack it using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Apply the fix before the main menu appears or at the main menu before loading into a game. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Inspired in part by killer-m's work.
      Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

• By Rose
      The small patcher allows any resolution to be selected in the game.
      Unpack the archive and follow the instructions of the tool.

Tested the latest Steam version briefly at 2560x1080.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 310 Guests (See full list)