1 Screenshot

About This File

These packages contains the Hungarian translation for the game called: 'Clive Barker's Jericho'. The translated packages are based on the official Hungarian DVD version of the game, but spellchecked and corrected grammarly. Tested with 'Retail' and the 'Steam' version of the game, but it have to work with other releases (any future Digital version, if will be available once). Both of the archives' password is: pcgw.

In Hungarian: Ezek a csomagok tartalmazzák a magyar nyelvű fordítást a 'Clive Barker's Jericho' című játékhoz. A hazai, hivatalos DVD-n megjelent fordításokon alapszanak ezek a magyarító csomagok. A 'Dobozos', illetve a 'Steam' verzióval lett tesztelve, viszont működnie kell más forrásból származó verziókkal is, (egyéb dobozos változatok vagy jövőbéli digitális változatokhoz, ha elérhetővé válik). Mindkét archívumot a pcgw jelszó védi.

Megjegyzés: a három darab, nagyobb csomag tartalmazza az égetett feliratos videókat!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Why has legacy physx to be shipped here? Cannot it be just downloaded from the nvidia website?

Share this comment

Because, most of the people (in my country) are uncomprehending even if the download links are provided, unwilling to download, so I wanted to save from myself from the headaches. But if you persist, I will recompile the installers and reupload them, without the packages.

Share this comment