The tool allows to remove all black bars from cutscenes and menu screens in all chapters of Zombie Army Trilogy in real time.
Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool and press the shown key to disable or re-enable black bars. All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080. Let me know if you run into any in-game issues tied to the fix.
You can buy me a coffee here.
Dino Dini's Kick Off Revival Ultrawide screen Fix
- Ultrawide screens support (3440x1440, 2560x1080 and 3840x1600).
1. Extract the patcher 3440x1440, 2560x1080 or 3840x1600 to your desktop. (depending on your monitor resolution).
2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in the game directory.
3. Start the game and choose your monitor resolution from the launcher.
- Menus will be pillarboxed and UI will be stretched.
Game article on PCGamingWiki:
Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 323 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member