The tools for Steam and Microsoft versions of Halo: Reach, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and ODST remove black bars at cutscenes in real time for ultrawide, superwide and triple monitor resolutions. The password for the archives is pcgw
Play the game in the Anti-Cheat Disabled mode for this to work. Launch the game first, then the tool.
The tool is a trainer based on CE components that may trigger some anti-virus software. Making it into a patcher is not possible for Xbox and would be inconvenient to Steam users, as it would likely require replacing files before each launch in the anti-cheat-enabled mode.
Tested the Xbox / Microsoft store version at 2560x1080 (all games), 3840x1080 (Halo 3, ODST) and 5760x1080 (all games).
You can buy me a coffee here.
WWE 2K Battlegrounds Ultrawide Fix
- Removes and pillarboxing (blackboxes) and unlocks 21:9 resolutions for ultrawide screens (3440x1440 & 2560x1080).
- Works with WWE 2K Battlegrounds Steam version.
1. Extract the patcher to your desktop depending on your monitor resolution.
2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in Steam/steamapps/common/WWE 2K Battlegrounds/WWEPlaygrounds/Binaries/Win64.
3. Start the game.
- Menus will stay stretched.
- NOT tested in an online game.
Game article on PCGamingWiki:
Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.
Who's Online 3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 276 Guests (See full list)
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member