Xbox One Controller Fix for Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut and Assassin's Creed II (AC1&2) 1.0.0

About This File

Configuration files for x360ce to enable support for Xbox One controllers in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut and Assassin's Creed II, including vibration.

This is a more up-to-date version of the AC1 and 2 fix that improves compatibility with the latest build of x360ce (3.2.10.82) and Xbox One controllers.

To install simply download and extract the contents of the zip file into the game's installation folder.

x360ce is not required for the fix to function but is useful should you wish to make any configuration changes. Download the 32-bit (x86) version here and extract it to the same location as the other two files.

AC1-2-Xbox-One-Controller-Fix.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey, thx for the fix! I've found only one weird thing about it - i can't hold both LT and RT, so normal fighting is imposible. Do you have any suggestions about it? Maybe it is something i do wrong...

UPD: i've solved this issue by disabling "Hold to target lock" option.

Share this comment

How did you fix the LT and RT issue ?]

Final Edit: download X360ce, go to the controller setings tab, select the preset with the SID C2685BA2, and click load.

Edit: tried a few things  i used this google link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7bMzcSq8aMAVUNwYWlSTzBCXzg/view and followed the instructions in this video. used x360ce and recorded the LT and RT and it worked perfectly. I put all the files from the google doc too since they might end up deleted. use the xinputhid.inf

Edit 2: after doing the fix my controller was no longer detected in For Honor. Using this fix might make the controller unrecognizable to other games.  respond

FW_ACC_00U.bin mt7612us.cat mt7612us.inf mt7612us.sys wdfcoinstaller01011.dll xboxgip.cat xboxgip.sys xboxgip_prot.inf xinputhid.cat xinputhid.inf xinputhid.sys

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By patrxgt
      Simple rebuild of lightning and graphs made to eliminate annoying "Node Graph Out of Date. Rebuilding..." error (and increase loading speed on low end machines) in Portal: Still Alive PC port.
    • By patrxgt
      Before Portal 2 was announced, Valve ran an ARG that cryptically hinted at a sequel through an update in Portal. The update added a radio to find every single level, and carrying them all to the end to be vaporized caused them to emit shrieking noises. These noises could be decoded into pictures that seemed to hint at Portal 2, which was later confirmed. Since the ARG serves no purpose anymore, the audio that these radios play to alert you to their presence may be distracting. This mod was made to mute those radios and achieve a near-vanilla Portal experience.
    • By Dccs
      Fixes a lot of things in Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne.
      Read the provided ReadMe file for detailed instructions and its features.
      Credits: The Eddo, VGames, The_Silver
      Password: pcgw
    • By Dandelion Sprout
      Currently, https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Template:Infobox_controller seems a bit limited in its scope, and I have two proposals for additional properties to add to it, since I presume I lack editing rights for that infobox:
      1) Connection method. Whether a controller can be connected to PC by one or more of these:
      • USB (e.g. Logitech Gamepad F310, DualShock 3)
      • Bluetooth (e.g. Wii Remote, Xbox One Controller)
      • Wi-Fi (e.g. Nintendo DS, Amazon Fire TV Game Controller)
      • Custom port that require an adapter (e.g. GameCube controller, DualShock 2)
      Additionally, if it's desired, the USB category can be divided into:
      • USB-Mini (e.g. DualShock 3)
      • USB-Micro (e.g. Xbox One Controller)
      • USB-C (e.g. Switch Pro Controller)
      • USB non-Bluetooth dongle (e.g. Xbox 360 Controller's wireless revision)
      • Soldered USB-A (e.g. Trust GXT 540)
      I am not 100% sure how to handle controllers whose revisions have different connection methods. For instance, Xbox 360 Controller has two revisions; one with soldered, and one with USB dongle.
      2) Haptic feedback. Whether a controller has a rumble engine within it or not.
    • By Crucially Ultrawide
      *Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw'
      Made a patcher for Ashen that corrects FOV for 21:9 and 32:9 users. 
      Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate Ashen-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 203 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online