About This File
Option 1 (patchers):
- Unpack the patcher archive and use the applicable tool to patch the exe in \MoonMan\Binaries\Win64\ within the main folder.
- This will adjust FOV to match the vertical of 16:9.
- The tool also aims to remove all pillarboxing except from pre-rendered cutscenes but this may come at the cost of reduced FOV in the starting cutscene. Some further cutscenes are confirmed as having more horizontal FOV but there is no way to guarantee every cutscene will display correctly without playing through the game.
Option 2 (trainer, supports Microsoft Store):
- Unpack the trainer / Game Pass archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw
- Launch the game
- Launch the tool
- Press the black bars removal key before a cutscene and use the other buttons to adjust FOV as desired
Tested the latest GOG and Microsoft Store versions at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
You can buy me a coffee here.
What's New in Version 2.0.1 See changelog
2.0: Created a trainer / FOV changer that will work with the Microsoft Store / Game Pass version and likely other versions.
2.0.1: Corrected a typo.