1 Screenshot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The mod previously removed pillarboxing from the gameplay and menu, letterboxing from the cutscenes and adjusted FOV at 21:9 and wider resolutions.
      As of update 1.028a, the game only needs FOV adjustment to compensate for the reduced vertical FOV at the cutscenes at 21:9 and wider.
      The tool allows for real-time FOV adjustment affecting both the cutscenes and the gameplay.
      As any trainer based on CE components, it may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Use software like 7zip or PeaZip to unpack the archive. The password is pcgw Launch the game first, followed by the tool. Enable custom FOV adjustment and tweak FOV to preference. Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080. The game copy was generously funded by AlRayes of Ultrawide Benchmarks.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archives with software like PeaZip or 7zip and use the password pcgw
      Control:
      For most versions, use the Control and Quantum Break tool to patch coregame_rmdwin7_f.dll (for DirectX 11) and/or coregame_rmdwin10_f.dll (DirectX 12) within the main game folder. Edit renderer.ini in the game folder to set m_iOutputResolutionX, m_iOutputResolutionY, m_iRenderResolutionX and m_iRenderResolutionY to the desired width and height values. For Game Pass / Microsoft Store, use the included Superwide trainer and follow its instructions. Run the game before it. Quantum Break: Use this guide and the patcher downloaded from here.
      Tested the latest Epic and Game Pass versions of Control at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080, the latest Steam version of Quantum Break at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Crucially Ultrawide
      *Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw'
      Got around to making an ultrawide patch for Song of Horror.  This removes the black bars during gameplay for 21:9 and 32:9 ultrawide users. 
      Made this as I haven't been able to find anyone else with a patch release for this game. 

• By Crucially Ultrawide
      *Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw' 
      This patch removes the black bars during cutscenes for ultrawide users.
      Simply locate the 'witcher3.exe' file and hit apply. Next time you're in a cutscene the black bars should be gone.  
      Just let me know if the patch isn't working for you, I'll try to fix it. 
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 214 Guests (See full list)