PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Children of Morta ultrawide & multimonitor patchers 1.0.2

5 Screenshots

About This File

The patchers remove pillarboxing from the game at 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9, resulting in more horizontal FOV.

Some of the in-game images and cutscenes do not appear to be wide enough to fully fill the screen, but the main cutscenes, menu and gameplay become free of black bars.

Unpack the archives using software like PeaZip or 7-Zip and pcgw as the password, then patch \ChildrenOfMorta_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll within the game folder.

Tested briefly at 2560x1080 and 5760x1080 in the latest GOG version.

You can buy me a coffee here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Rose,

Does this patcher work only for the GoG version? I currently own the Steam version.

How can I contact the author about a patcher for the Steam version because this does not seem to work.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I am suppose to select file path, "childrenofmorta.exe", correct?

Share this comment

9 hours ago, Vampyr Graveyard said:

Hi Rose,

Does this patcher work only for the GoG version? I currently own the Steam version.

How can I contact the author about a patcher for the Steam version because this does not seem to work.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I am suppose to select file path, "childrenofmorta.exe", correct?

No, that is not the file to patch. Read the instructions!

Share this comment

If you have a 3440×1440 43:18 monitor open \ChildrenOfMorta_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with a hex-editor and find and replace "all" 398EE33F with 8EE31840

Share this comment

4 hours ago, OneDeltaTenTango said:

If you have a 3440×1440 43:18 monitor open \ChildrenOfMorta_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with a hex-editor and find and replace "all" 398EE33F with 8EE31840

Thank you for replying, OneDeltaTenTango!

I got it working with the Patcher. I didn't see the instructions on the Patcher itself, and I was patching the .exe instead of the file you mentioned above.

But that's cool that I can manually modify with hexedit! I'm surprised no one mentioned this! Thank you so much!

Share this comment