Mutant Year Zero ultrawide and wider fix

9 Screenshots

About This File

The solutions for Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden allow to correct the field of view at 21:9 and wider or manipulate it at any resolution in real time.

Option 1 (new): A trainer for perfect FOV correction at every scene and FOV manipulation in real time.

1. Download the archive and unpack it with software like PeaZip using the password pcgw
  2. Launch the game, followed by the tool.
  3. Press the hotkeys as instructed to enable or disable the fixes in real time.

Option 2 (old): Patchers for 21:9 and 32:9 for gameplay FOV parity with 16:9.

• Unpack the archive, then use the tool to patch \ZoneUE4\Binaries\Win64\ZoneUE4-Win64-Shipping.exe in the main game folder.
  • On Steam, use Steamless to unpack the exe before patching.

Tested with the latest Epic Games Store version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

Mirrored here.

What's New in Version 23186   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've the Steam version, on last update. The weird thing is that the patch seems install fine, without errors. But when I run the game crash.
I show you the cap tures.

mutant.JPG

Mutant2.JPG

Share this comment

The error implies the file is packed. Manually editing it would lead to the same error - you can verify by changing any byte.

This first step of this guide should help. Just adapt it to Mutant

Share this comment

I don't understand how to do this for steam at all, how does the guide of another game help can't you add the steps to this guide for steam steps ? or give us a steam patcher ? comments also make zero sense as if the guide was edited and no longer works with mutant

Share this comment

On 8/20/2021 at 9:31 PM, muppet said:

I don't understand how to do this for steam at all, how does the guide of another game help can't you add the steps to this guide for steam steps ? or give us a steam patcher ? comments also make zero sense as if the guide was edited and no longer works with mutant

An earlier revision of the PCGW policy prevented me from mentioning Steamless, so I had to link to an external guide, which, as you correctly pointed out, no longer had the instructions at the time of your writing. I uploaded a new solution and also updated the instructions for the old patchers now that the rules allow it.

Share this comment