PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

1. Andytizer

Andytizer

• Similar Content

• By besubaru
      File courtesy from "https://galgun.pikachu.moe/ModPawn.zip" from the Steam Guide: "https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1603993136"
    • By Wolfinston
      All credit goes to drennan a gog user I'm simply sharing the mod for preservation purposes.

Drennan made the following mod and said this about it:  
      This mod hides certain elements of the XIII user interface.
      To install, copy HUDFree.u and HUDFree.int into the System subfolder of your 
      XIII folder. In the same folder, edit XIII.ini:
      Replace the value of the DefaultGame key with HUDFree.XIIIHUDFreeGameInfo in 
      the Engine.Engine section of XIII.ini, like this:
      [Engine.Engine]
      DefaultGame=HUDFree.XIIIHUDFreeGameInfo
      Add the following section to XIII.ini to fine-tune what exactly is hidden:
      [HUDFree.XIIIHUDFreeHUD]
      bShowHealth=False
      bShowWeaponsItems=False
      bShowObjective=False
      bShowDialog=True
      bShowEndMessage=False
      bShowSave=False
      bShowPickup=False
      bShowOthers=False
      XIII-HUD-Free-Mod-1.0.1.zip
    • By Apocalypse612
      Name: Warrior Ch. 10 Map 2 Fix - V1.00
      Author: Corey DeFrancesco
      Email: Apocalypse612@yahoo.com
      ------------
      Tools (optional): xdeltaUI
      Patched File Name: war10b.map
      File Directory: $INSTALLATION_DIR$\GOG Games\Nox\maps\war10b
      This file patch applies to the GOG games release, but it should still be valid for the other versions as well. It addresses some issues related to a secret area and Mechanical Golem fight in Warrior Chapter 10 (Map 2) not triggering.
      I have included the modified map file in this pack. If you prefer, you can also use the patch file instead. In order to apply the patch file you will need xdelta (available at Romhacking.net).
      I used NoxEdit2014 in order to fix these problems. Huge shout out to those guys at the NoxCommunity.com forums for making the tool available.

------------
      Email me if there are any problems.
      Enjoy!
    • By Keith
      A Cheat Engine table containing a standalone script for changing the FOV in World War Z. It was originally posted by l0wb1t.
    • By Keith
      This file is a Cheat Engine table containing a standalone script for changing the FOV in Dark Souls Remastered. It was originally taken from Pavuk's CE table.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 101 Guests (See full list)