There's nothing here yet

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Blackbird
      Custom resolution tool for Viper Racing
      Retrieved from:
      http://vnovak.com/vrtools.html
      Password: pcgw
    • By Rose
      The tool previously allowed to change field of view, but as of the May 12, 2020 game update, there is an FOV slider in the game.
      The remaining functionality is removing black bars from the cutscenes at 32:9 and wider resolutions.
      Simply unpack the archive and use the small patcher to target the ZA4_dx12 and/or ZA4_vulkan executable in the game folder depending on your preferred graphics API. Be mindful of the large file size of the executables which will be backed up and take up space if left untouched. Tested the latest EGS Vulkan and DX12 game versions at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Rose
      A total overhaul of the old Flawless Widescreen script for GTA V that has been dysfunctional for many months if not longer.
      As before, it allows for fine-tuning of FOV per each view - first person, in-vehicle, ADS, and third person. It also allows to remove the pillarboxing at cutscenes at 21:9 and wider, although having the latter enabled may cause some confirmation prompts to disappear at 32:9 and wider until disabled.
      Download and install Flawless Widescreen. Download this script and unpack the archive. Put its contents in the main Flawless Widescreen folder (usually \Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\). Launch Flawless Widescreen, select Grand Theft Auto V (updated) and set everything to preference. Tested the latest game version at 2560x1080, 3440x1440, 3840x1080, and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee.
    • By Rose
      The tool allows to change the field of view in real time.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool and press the keys as instructed All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Microsoft Store / Game pass version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.

You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive, then use the tool to patch two game files as guided.
      This unlocks all resolutions and removes the pillarboxing (black bars).
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 318 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online