PCGamingWiki will soon migrate to a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge Wiki and Forum accounts, please read our FAQ.

There's nothing here yet

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      Use the included patcher to target BeyondTwoSouls.exe.
      Alternatively, download and unpack the included trainer with software like PeaZip (password is pcgw) and apply the fix after launching the game.
      This will turn the gameplay and menu FOV from vert- (less vertical) to hor+ (more horizontal).
      The few pre-rendered cutscenes and the tutorial sprites will remain vert-, while the loading screens and bonus artwork will be stretched.
      Tested at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive and put the "ultrawide" (for 21:9) or "superwide" (for 32:9) folder in "mods" within the main game folder. Launch the game and enable the mod by checking its box Quit the game Open %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Nolla_Games_Noita\save_shared\config.xml in a text editor and change internal_size_w="1280" to internal_size_w="1707" (for 21:9) or internal_size_w="2560" (for 32:9) Launch the game again - the mod should be working now! Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5120x1440.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip (password is pcgw), then use the trainer to modify the game FOV in real time.
      Make sure to run the game first to let the program detect it.
      Any tool based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the EGS version kindly provided by cheswick of /r/ultrawidemasterrace.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 261 Guests (See full list)