The Sinking City ultrawide and multimonitor mod 3709.4

5 Screenshots

About This File

Download the archive, unpack it with 7zip or similar software, then point the patcher matching your aspect ratio at \TSCGame\Binaries\Win64\TSCGame-Win64-Shipping.exe within the game folder.

This will match the FOV to the default 16:9 vertical value and remove the pillarboxing from the dialogue scenes.

Tested at 2560x1080, 3440x1440, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

What's New in Version 3709.4   See changelog

Released

Packed all patchers into one protected archive per the new wiki policy.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Could you please update this mode as it seems pillarboxing in dialog scenes is back in new Origin version of the game.

Game play fix still works fine.

Share this comment

9 hours ago, papaboogy said:

Could you please update this mode as it seems pillarboxing in dialog scenes is back in new Origin version of the game.

Game play fix still works fine.

Hi. I don't have the game on Origin. Can you upload the Shipping exe?

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Rose said:

Hi. I don't have the game on Origin. Can you upload the Shipping exe?

check your PM

Also it looks like game have disappeared from Epic and Steam stores. So it's only available in Origin now.

Share this comment

20 minutes ago, papaboogy said:

check your PM

Also it looks like game have disappeared from Epic and Steam stores. So it's only available in Origin now.

Thanks. Going by the exe alone, I am not seeing the old bytes at all. It's either that the game code has changed significantly, or more likely to be a form of Origin DRM. If it is the latter, it should still be possible to memory hack the game but I can't do it without running that version of it.

Share this comment

Just now, Rose said:

Thanks. Going by the exe alone, I am not seeing the old bytes at all. It's either that the game code has changed significantly, or more likely to be a form of Origin DRM. If it is the latter, it should still be possible to memory hack the game but I can't do it without running that version of it.

Shoot. Do you have an Origin Premier by any chance? Because the game is free for the subscribers.

Share this comment

Just now, papaboogy said:

Shoot. Do you have an Origin Premier by any chance? Because the game is free for the subscribers.

I do not. Sorry about it!

Share this comment

49 minutes ago, Rose said:

I do not. Sorry about it!

Thanks for looking in to that anyway, Rose.

This game is super weird. I've noticed that besides black bars in dialogs the position of the characters is super wierd. sometimes they located right on the edge of the screen or quiet often camera shows back of the main character and the second character is covered behind and not visible to the player at all. I was watching last years ultrawide gameplays and it wasn't the case. Characters position and overall dialog framing was nice and clean, usual over the shoulder cameras framing each of the characters nicely. Maybe it's related to the fact that game doesn't work in ultrawide peoperly by default. But I never saw the it may affect character position and overall camera angles

Share this comment