2 Screenshots

About This File

This small mod will unlock extra resolutions in the game and remove the pillarboxing (black bars) on a 21:9 monitor.

Unpack the archive, then copy its contents to the game folder. Make sure it replaces the original files.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      Compared to changing FOV with the UE4 unlocker, this tool will not produce as much decrease at cutscenes and the FOV will not be reset after each level.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool and press the keys as instructed All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Microsoft Store / Game pass version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      The game features FMVs and rendered cutscenes that get pillarboxed at 21:9 and wider resolutions.
      This patcher removes the black bars from the rendered cutscenes and has no effect on the FMVs as there is no way to hack a pre-recorded video to add more content.

Simply unpack the archive and patch the main game exe.

Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080 and briefly at 5760x1080 in both DX modes.

You can buy me a coffee or support me on patreon.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the files to the game folder so that they are next to Observation.exe to remove the cinematic letterboxing (horizontal black bars).

Tested the latest version at 2560x1080 and 1680x1050 on the first and one of the last levels.
      Let me know in the comments if you still come across letterboxing and attach your save files so I can take a look.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 297 Guests (See full list)