Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night ultrawide, multimonitor, FOV, more 2.0

8 Screenshots

About This File

Option 1: Use the included aspect ratio patchers to target \BloodstainedRotN\Binaries\Win64\BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.exe within the game folder.
Option 2 (works with Game Pass):

1. Download the included trainer and unpack it with software like PeaZip. The password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game, then the tool.
  3. Press the shown keys to remove the black bars and adjust FOV as desired.

To avoid upscaling, edit %LOCALAPPDATA%\BloodstainedRotN\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini and at the end add
ResolutionSizeX=YOUR_WIDTH
ResolutionSizeY=YOUR_HEIGHT
and set FullscreenMode=0
Changing game settings may reset the above.

Tested the latest GOG and Xbox Game Pass versions at 2560x1080, 3840x1080, 5760x1080 and 3240x2160.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

Added a trainer that works with the Microsoft Store / Game Pass version of the game and allows to adjust FOV in real time.

Updated the 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9 patchers for slightly more accurate FOV adjustment.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 minute ago, n221bbakerst@hotmail.com said:

...  so.  Let's say you're in the save game room, and you know... there IS NO game content beyond the native resolution?  Yeh, I sure felt like a nitwit.  Soon as I was in the next room and it opened up.  May have to go back and check to see if the first option worked.  

Hi. That is the expected behavior of the mod working. The save room simply does not have enough width to display because it is not meant to be side-scrolled. Every room that is scrollable will have more of the world to see at once.

Share this comment