About This File
- Download the included trainer and unpack it with software like PeaZip. The password is pcgw
- Launch the game, then the tool.
- Press the shown keys to remove the black bars and adjust FOV as desired.
Alternatively, for the DRM-free version, use the included aspect ratio patchers to target \BloodstainedRotN\Binaries\Win64\BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.exe within the game folder.
To avoid upscaling, edit %LOCALAPPDATA%\BloodstainedRotN\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini and at the end add
and set FullscreenMode=0
Changing game settings may reset the above.
Tested the latest GOG and Xbox Game Pass versions at 2560x1080, 3840x1080, 5760x1080 and 3240x2160.
You can buy me a coffee here.
What's New in Version 3.0 See changelog
- A complete rework of the trainer caused by the old solutions not working with the latest game version. The trainer should now support every resolution and automatically adjust the FOV to match that of 16:9. All of the research and scripting is mine, and the automation approach is inspired by killer-m.
- The ultrawide patchers are now removed due to the changes in the game code, and the return of Steam DRM, making it problematic to maintain or recommend them.