• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The tool allows for real-time FOV adjustment and contains pre-set values to match the gameplay FOV at ultrawide resolutions to the vertical of 16:9, with slight deviations at the cutscenes and fight screens.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool Press the hotkeys to go with a preset or manually adjust FOV in real time Tested the latest Steam version kindly provided by cheswick of /r/ultrawidemasterrace at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080, although the UI spanning would be very inconvenient at the latter. Please let me know whether this works in the Microsoft Store version, or tell me the process name for it.

You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive with software like PeaZip or 7zip, use the password pcgw
      For Control, use the included tool to patch coregame_rmdwin7_f.dll (for DirectX 11) and/or coregame_rmdwin10_f.dll (DirectX 12) within the main game folder.
      Edit renderer.ini in the game folder to set m_iOutputResolutionX, m_iOutputResolutionY, m_iRenderResolutionX and m_iRenderResolutionY to the desired width and height values.
      For Quantum Break, use this guide and the patcher downloaded from here.
      Control was tested with the latest EGS version at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
      Quantum Break was tested with the latest Steam version at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 278 Guests (See full list)