PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

2 Screenshots

About This File

The mod removes all pillarboxing (for ultrawide and multimonitor users) and letterboxing (for regular monitor users).

Option 1: Download the modified wwzRetailEgs.exe to replace the original game .exe found in \en_us\client\bin\pc\ within the game folder.

Option 2: Use 7zip or similar software to unpack the patcher archive, then point it at the game exe.

The solution is essentially approved by the developers that said it won't be bannable, then pinned the message on their official Discord.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.21   See changelog

Released

Updated the modified exe to support game version 1.21 (July 4, 2019)

Added a patcher that should now work with every version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 minute ago, Rose said:

That's one of the 69 AV engines, and it's obviously wrong. You're free to test it in a sandbox. It's a hack so its behavior naturally triggers some AV.

You can also go for Option 1.

10 engines detected this file

Share this comment

Just now, aroger said:

10 engines detected this file

Again, it is essentially a hack tool and it's a new file so it triggers some AV, same as my FOV changer for The Sinking City and many other patchers / mods / trainers on WSGF and elsewhere.

You can think I'm running a botnet from the thousands of downloads by now but you can also create a completely isolated sandbox environment and patch the file within it, or simply use the modified exe that should not trigger any AV.

Share this comment