There's nothing here yet

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The tool allows to change the field of view in real time.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool and press the keys as instructed All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Microsoft Store / Game pass version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.

You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      The tool removes black bars from cutscenes and allows to manually control the game FOV in real time.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip - the password is pcgw Launch the game first, followed by the tool. All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Origin version at 2560x1080 and 5760x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By MarshallRawR
      L.A Noire FPS Unlocker is a tool made to unlock the framerate to 60FPS. This tool contains parts of Cheat Engine and may be detected by some AVs. Add it to the exclusion of your AV if this happens.
      The tool scans for memory values, patches them and shuts off automatically. This tool should work on any version of the game.
      Instructions:
      Open up the tool Start the game Press F10 to activate the tool. You will hear one beep when it starts, and a different beep when it's done Archive password: pcgw
      --
      Original thread on Steam forums
      Link to the tool's Steam L.A Noire Guide page
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive (password is pcgw), then use the trainer to modify the game FOV in real time.
      Make sure to run the game first to let the program detect it.

Tested the Epic and Steam versions.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Wolfinston
      This is simply a patched .exe from the Steam version of the game that resolves the performances issues, it saves you having to do the hex edit yourself.
      I don't believe it works for the GOG version, but you're welcome to try it out for yourself.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 381 Guests (See full list)