There's nothing here yet

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The trainer displays the current FOV and allows to change it at all resolutions in real time.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the keys as instructed All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest full GOG version and the Steam demo.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      The tools allow for support of any display aspect ratio and real-time FOV adjustment in Death Stranding. The gameplay and engine-rendered cutscenes will properly fill the screen, while the state of the pre-rendered cutscenes will depend on the used solution.

Option 1:
      A trainer automatically detecting any resolution and allowing to make the zoomed pre-rendered cutscenes 16:9. Left alignment of the pre-rendered cutscenes is a known issue. The tool also allows to adjust FOV at any aspect ratio.
      Unpack the archive - the password is pcgw Launch the game, followed by the trainer Press the desired keys - ideally from the main menu and before any cutscenes Go to Graphics Settings and select your resolution under 21:9 Option 2:
      The known ultrawide solution made into patchers limited to common wide resolutions and keeping the pre-rendered cutscenes zoomed.

Tested the latest Steam version at 1920x1080, 2560x1080, 3440x1440, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080 (HUD is spanned).

I may have been the first to discover the common sense aspect ratio change solution (as seen on the WSGF Discord), but I am certainly not the one who published the bytes first (looks like it was FasterThanFTL). As such, I am not taking any credit for the patchers but you can buy me a coffee for the trainer based on many hours of 100% unique research, calculations and code.
    • By Rose
      Option 1: Use the included aspect ratio patchers to target \BloodstainedRotN\Binaries\Win64\BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.exe within the game folder.
      Option 2 (works with Game Pass):
      Download the included trainer and unpack it with software like PeaZip. The password is pcgw Launch the game, then the tool. Press the shown keys to remove the black bars and adjust FOV as desired. To avoid upscaling, edit %LOCALAPPDATA%\BloodstainedRotN\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini and at the end add
      ResolutionSizeX=YOUR_WIDTH
      ResolutionSizeY=YOUR_HEIGHT
      and set FullscreenMode=0
      Changing game settings may reset the above.
      Tested the latest GOG and Xbox Game Pass versions at 2560x1080, 3840x1080, 5760x1080 and 3240x2160.
    • By patrxgt
      Field of View fix for Medal of Honor: Airborne
    • By Rose
      Compared to the other ultrawide solutions, the tool for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated removes black bars from cutscenes and dialog screens and allows to adjust FOV in real time at any resolution, including 16:9 and 48:9.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Run the game, followed by the tool. Toggle black bars off - ideally before they appear. Don't forget to enable the custom FOV toggle before trying to adjust FOV. All tools based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 260 Guests (See full list)