By RoseA total overhaul of the old Flawless Widescreen script for GTA V that has been dysfunctional for many months if not longer.
As before, it allows for fine-tuning of FOV per each view - first person, in-vehicle, ADS, and third person. It also allows to remove the pillarboxing at cutscenes at 21:9 and wider, although having the latter enabled may cause some confirmation prompts to disappear at 32:9 and wider until disabled.
Download and install Flawless Widescreen. Download this script and unpack the archive. Put its contents in the main Flawless Widescreen folder (usually \Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\). Launch Flawless Widescreen, select Grand Theft Auto V (updated) and set everything to preference. Tested the latest game version at 2560x1080, 3440x1440, 3840x1080, and 5760x1080.
You can buy me a coffee.
By Helifax@WSGFFlawless Widescreen plugin for fixing wrong aspect ratio in 32:9 and Surround/Eyefinity resolutions.
- Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\" and unpack the content of this archive. (If it asks about overwriting some folders, accept - it will add new files and not overwrite any existing ones.) - Start FWS and select the plugin (under Helifax section). - Enable the plugin. - Play the game. Known Issues: The MAIN MENU will be stretched (incorrect Aspect Ratio) but in-game & cinematics everything will be using correct Aspect Ratio! I can only test it in 32:9 and it works perfect! I can't test Surround/Eyfinity resolutions but it should work fine, I expect! Cheers, Helifax
By Helifax@WSGFFlawless Widescreen plugin for fixing wrong Field of View in 32:9 and Surround/Eyefinity resolutions.
(And remove Vignette)
- Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\" and unpack the content of this archive. (If it asks about overwriting some folders, accept - it will add new files and not overwrite any existing ones.) - Start FWS and select the plugin (under Helifax section). - Enable the plugin. - Play the game. Fixes: - Correct FOV for : Menu, Cinematics, Gameplay, Aiming, etc - Ability to Remove Vignette (thanks to Jackfuste in RE2 https://www.wsgf.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=174153#p174153) - Disable Memory Anti-Tamper detection the game uses (Thanks to Cielos https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=11883) Known Issues: - The plugin uses a delay of 15 seconds, before the fix is applied. After a lot testing on my PC (using a Mechanical HDD) 15 seconds seems to be enough. - If for some reason, after the fix is applied you find that you can not interact with the world or cinematics are not triggered this means the fix was applied too early and the Anti-Cheat the game uses disabled interactions in the game. - To fix this: Quit the game, Quit Flawless Widescreen, Start the game and get to the main menu. AT+TAB, start Flawless Widescreen and enable the fix. (Wait 15 seconds and the main menu FOV should now be corrected). Tested in both 32:9 and 48:9!
For a video showing the whole intro in 32:9, you can check here: Hope you like it! Cheers, Helifax
By k4shI really was upset with the map being compressed while playing ultrawide 3 displays.
The only way to get rid of this bug was to set the game windowed borderless. It's still not perfect as the map is spaned all across my 3 displays but better with actual behavior.
But while doing this, the HUD (minimap, Texts, ammo) were left and right sided.
Player can still modify the HUD location but it would still be bounded to 90% of the viewport.
So i wrote this cheat table to overwrite the bounded locations.
This script is not perfect.
First, you have to set in your game settings the horizontal area in game to 90% and vertical one to 100%.
Then, edit the script and modify the following code :
Change the value after (float) to whatever you like between 0 and 0.95 (0 should give weird behaviors).
While in game, activate the script and then go to settings as if you were to change your horizontal HUD position in game.
You'll probably see non correct values but don't worry about that. Apply changes and go back in game.
Your HUD should be centered correctly now.
By killer-mNi no Kuni and Ni no Kuni 2 scripts
Install Flawless Widescreen Unpack the archive included here and copy the folders to the main Flawless Widescreen folder in Program Files Launch Flawless Widescreen and make sure the fix is enabled, which should adjust the AR for hor+ scaling
By k4shHere is a simple hack i made to modify game FOV to whatever desired.
Download cheat engine and install it.
Download the cheat engine file here and double click it.
Start game and back to cheat engine, click on computer and then open Horizon Zero Dawn process.
Double click "<script>" on main cheat engine window.
Modify value in line 25 to whatever desired. Click Ok button. Back to main Cheat engine window tick the box next to FOV Hack.
Untick to revert FOV.
By parittoloYou need to have Cheat Engine installed, then launch the game, open the table, attach it to the process and use the hotkeys:
F4 - activate the mod
F5 - reset FoV to default
F6 - Increase FoV
F7 - Decrease FoV
F8 - Set FoV to default +30°
Quick video to show the mod in action: https://streamable.com/2iosxc
If you set an offset too high or too low the camera will flip upside down, just press F5 to reset it.
In-engine cutscenes are also affected, things that weren't supposed to be in the shot may behave oddly.
Vehicle weapon crosshairs may be off-center (higher) when using higher FoV, just aim a bit higher than the actual target.
An improved/better script than the previous modified hacks that keeps the HUD at the correct position while resizing resolution and scales orthographic camera if below 16:9.
By parittoloI made this table to change the FoV while in-game, in realtime.
These hotkeys are defined:
F4 - Activate the script
F5 - Increase the FoV by 2.5 degrees
F6 - Decrease the FoV by 2.5 degrees
F7 - Reset FoV
F8 - Set FoV to native +30 degrees
You can choose between three versions: a no-script version, for which you need CE installed and to manually attach it to the ACAH process.
A .exe standalone version (zipped, password: pcgw), this file will trigger false-positives with your antivirus, as most CE trainers do.
Or you could re-create the standalone version by yourself with the script version.
A black circle will appear at the borders of the screen when using FoV values higher than 95-100 (at least when using 16:9 resolutions).
This mod affects all the cameras in the game: from the main menu background to the cutscenes, etc. etc..
By WaschbärCheat Engine table for Tomb Raider (2013).
It allows adjustments to the camera, including the FOV, and features a timestop function.
After activating the table the FOV can be adjusted using the plus and minus key on the numpad.
This file was made by jim2point0 and was originally downloaded from Dead End Thrills.
By Helifax@WSGFFlawless Widescreen plugin for fixing wrong aspect ratio in 32:9 and Surround/Eyefinity resolutions.
This is an update for the DOOM(2016) Fix made by Hayden, which is part of FWS. (The existing plugin stopped working, so I had to redo this from scratch, after the game got updated...last year?!).
- Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\" and unpack the content of this archive. (If it asks about overwriting some folders, accept - it will add new files and not overwrite any existing ones.) - Start FWS and select the plugin (under Helifax section). - Enable the plugin. - Play the game. Known Issues: Has been tested only with Vulkan API. OpenGL version might not work. Some UI will still be stretched - I didn't bother to fix it... sorry! Cheers, Helifax
By killer-mInstall Flawless Widescreen Unpack the archive included here and copy the folders to the main Flawless Widescreen folder in Program Files Launch Flawless Widescreen and make sure the fix is enabled, which will remove the black bars and allow for FOV adjustment through the UI or hotkeys
By AmbidextroseUsed to fix the muffled audio
Extract into the runtime folder in the installation folder
Finally fixed fov after managing to run the game windowed.
By AndytizerBorderless Windowed Fullscreen
AutoHotkey script to run your Skyrim in a borderless windowed fullscreen. No shady exe file to run, you just need AutoHotkey and this script.
- AutoHotkey_L or AutoHotkey Basic
1. If you do not have AutoHotkey installed, then do so.
2. Either replace your AutoHotkey.ahk with the one included in these files or if you already have an existing copy of AutoHotkey then just open this AutoHotkey.ahk in your favorite text editor and paste the contents into your existing AutoHotkey.ahk (located in your Documents folder). Make sure you click Save.
3. Down in your tray (to the left of your clock) right click the AutoHotkey icon and "Reload this Script"
4. Run your Skyrim Launcher. Check Windowed, and set the resolution to your full screen resolution.
5. That's it. When you run your Skyrim now, it will automatically be a borderless windowed fullscreen every time.
1.1 - auto detect native screen resolution without need of user modification, thanks to galakadon!
1.0 - release
By KiD 38Found solution here: http://www.thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=655
These files is this solution compiled by me.
For some reason, on Windows Vista and later, blur (in main menu, during Focus and so on) is bugged, making it nearly impossible to see anything during that blur. The solution to this is to remove blur functions from script files. But it looks like the game is reading compiled scripts files first. So you need to replace them with dummy files.
Unpack this archive in any folder
Don't forget to make backups of files you will replace!
Copy dummy qb_scripts.pr* files from archive's Data\pre folder to the same folder in you game's folder, replacing original files. The path to the folder should be like this:
Copy script file skutils.qb from archive's Data\scripts\game folder to the same folder in you game's folder, replacing original files. The path to the folder should be like this: C:\path_to_your_game\Game\Data\scripts\game
By AndytizerModified from script ShadowOfMordor_SeiKur0_v2_4.CT made by SeiKur0: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=576666
Only FOV changes, no cheating functions.
Use Cheat Engine to activate script whilst game is running.
Screenshot comparison: http://community.pcgamingwiki.com/topic/1028-middle-earth-shadows-of-mordor-fov-comparison/
This is a cheat table for Cheat Engine, which contains an address which stores the base FOV.
By JJXBUse this to change the FOV ingame. Requires CE to use.
This works by checking if the FOV as stored in game memory meets the condition of being between 39 and 52 (also checking if leaning).
39 being the lowest desirable number to modify. Going any lower leaves any ADS modes unusable due to lack of zoom.
52 being the highest desirable number to modify. Sprinting usually sends the camera FOV past the standing FOV of 51 into the 53+ range.
When you modify any of the sprint numbers past 52, the sprint camera draws out backwards far too much to be usable.
The drawback of having these numbers as the limits is the obvious "change" when you change from one viewpoint to another.
The lean check number of 41 is to prevent similar camera issues as described with sprinting when you are leaning from cover.
this is separately changeable to allow for the player to reduce camera issues with leaning.
What is unknown to me as the author of this CT is if the FOV being referred to is Horizontal or Vertical.
Personal Current Preference of modifier numbers are anywhere between 28-30, thus forcing the 51 of standing fov up to around 79-81.
For the curious, The standard numbers for multiple states as stored in game memory:
6X Scope 8.5
ADS (with or without Reflex) 34.01699829
Crouched ADS (with or without Reflex) 33.16657257
Lean out (Crouch) 39
Lean out (Not Crouched) 40
Sprint varies but tends to increase FOV dramatically past 51, sending any attempt at modification haywire.
To verify these numbers yourself, Load up CE and do a float search for the FOV listed with your state.
Multiple results will show up that have the same value but I created this in the first place to avoid any messing about unless you really are just curious (like i was).
You are free to modify the AA script to change the condition numbers to see the effects listed in the explanation.
You are also free to examine how this works and possibly work it into your own implementation outside of CE.
Shoutouts in any possible outside implementation would be nice but not required.
Okay, all tech stuff out of the way? good. I haven't tested this online and don't plan to since i'm not going to risk my Punkbuster status on it either. do so at your own risk.
Also shoutout to ParkourPenguin of the CE Forums for cleaning up my messy but working AA script into something neat and tidy.
Worked on between 2015 and sometime early/mid 2016.
By MirhOriginal thread
By MirhCustomized configuration file for Left 4 Dead splitscreen mode
I used to include my own bindings, but I preferred to take settings straight from the default.cfg(s)
Please take note, this will reset your mouse/keyboard key options
By GarrettCheat Engine table for Risen 3: Titan Lords. This table does not work with the 64-bit (Enhanced Edition) version of the game.
Features include field of view (FOV) adjustment, free camera, time of day, and debug key enabler.
For field of view adjustment press F1 in-game after activating the table, then use the plus and minus keys to adjust the FOV.
This file was made by k_putt and was originally downloaded from Dead End Thrills.
By JenyaMax Payne 3 Skip Cutscenes Script by jedijosh920
Extract the .asi script to the Max Payne 3 installation folder.
Script Hook by unknownmodder1337 required. Download here: https://www.nexusmods.com/maxpayne3/mods/5
This is a BASH script to launch Midtown Madness successfully on Linux via WINE! Read "MidtownMadnessSetup.doc" included in zip file before running Midtown Madness. This is not a perfect solution, but it's better than nothing!
By JenyaAssassin's Creed III FOV Cheat Table by jim2point0.
Use this to change the FOV ingame. Requires CE to use.
Taken from: https://www.deadendthrills.com/forum/discussion/38/guide-assassin-s-creed-3-liberation
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 343 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.