WineHQ tag expansion?

While working on updating game pages with their WineHQ IDs (if they exist), I noticed what, at this point, appears to be an edge-case: Half-Life's standalone expansions, Blue Shift and Opposing Force, are listed as a version entry under the Half-Life AppDB entry. As such, they use Class=version&iId= instead of Class=application&iId=. Thus, if you try and input Blue Shift's ID (244), you'll be redirected to the now-deleted application page for REA GRE CAT TestWare. This also applies to games which are (perceived) to be based off that particular game's version of the Source engine or GoldSrc engine, such as Half-Life 2: Episode One and Half-Life 2: Episode Two being listed as "versions" of Half-Life 2, and Counter-Strike and Team Fortress Classic being listed as "versions" of the original Half-Life.

Due to this odd discrepancy, I was wondering if it might be worth expanding the WineHQ tag such that it can be told to use the version link (for case like the above-mentioned) or the application link (for most common cases). Unless more games than Half-Life and Half-Life 2 have this issue, it may not be.

[snip]

A new wiki contributor, Psymin, has kindly taken the time to generate a list that should (but might have some mistakes) contain IDs corresponding to pages: http://lastbest.net/pcgamingwiki-wine.txt

[snip]

Does the file or its contents exist in some prominent form on the wiki (i.e. separate stickied thread, wiki page, etc)? The information it contains is extremely valuable to anyone updating wiki pages to use the WineHQ tag.