Handling software incompatibility

Is there any possible or right way to? To me this seems kinda stupid but, I don't know for sure.

MA06JcR.png

I think any software which does any major changes to the OS shouldn't be supported. At that point I think that's just your fault but I honestly do not know. I mean you are breaking it, and for the most part such software is mostly hacked in. Might as well just move to Linux (so that you can DYI, etc).

Sorry, I'm just a bit annoyed.

I'm fine with helping forum users though, the forums are probably better for this kind of stuff, the wiki articles, not so much.

I think vendor specific software and hardware is fine though. Anything else, no.

This is another clear case for a generic troubleshooting page (as you've suggested in another topic). Game-specific conflicts with vendor software would be exempt, of course. Very widespread issues with vendor software (e.g. Samsung Magician stealing focus) would be better off on a general page as well.​

I forgot about that, thanks.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 286 Guests (See full list)