Global fixes on multiple pages

I'm not sure how to word this but certain games in the C&C collection share the same fix.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Command_%26_Conquer:_Red_Alert_3#Command_.26_Conquer_Ultimate_Collection_Fixed_Launchers_.28Origin.29

Could a new template be created, which would function similarly to the series template? That way I wouldn't have to edit out the same fix over and over again on multiple pages if I had to make a tiny change.

Sorry about my poor wording, I am rather sleepy at the moment but I hope the idea is clear enough.

TL;DR:

• I have the same fix I want to share across all pages.
  • If I edit the fix once, then I have to edit every single page with the new changes.
  • I would like to edit a certain fix only once, the new changes would then apply to every page where the template was present.

Basically, if it's an editor's annoyance (rather than a problem for the reader), I don't see this as a priority.

Besides, copy-pasting 10 pages should just take 5 minutes

I like the idea, as I had a similar problem with Source engine issues, but unfortunately it's technically kind of difficult to implement this without a bunch of testing and dev time.

Menial edits annoy me a lot, so automating something like this would be nice. Alas.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 380 Guests (See full list)